How To Own A Blog For Free


Hi and Thanks for checking this post.

I'm a fashion designer, as an addition to my Whitecolar jobs. If you check my gallery, you will see some of my stuff.

In this article, I will discuss how to own a blog for free.

Lucky me, I got this blog and its contents for free because I asked for it.


If you feel you shouldn't jump into uncertainty, then feel free to pick this free guide to starting a blog. In this free guide, you'll find answers to the following questions:

1. Is a blog right for you? What is your blogging purpose?

2. What will you blog about? Define your blogging niche and make sure it's viable

3. What will you call your blog? 4 factors to consider when choosing a domain name

4. Start your blog - register your domain name, set-up hosting and install WordPress

5. Get your blog looking good - blog design and theme choices

6. Add content and functionality to your blog with WordPress

7. Blog launch checklist and bonus learning modules on email and social media.

As a fashion designer, it doesn't take long for me to realize that having a blog can boost brand awareness.

In as much as every business is picking spots online; therefore, having a blog that showcases one's business is not a bad choice of action.

To own a blog requires a whole lot of efforts. Most businesses would either shy away from having a business blog, if putting such huge commitment into consideration. Other business owners would pay professionals to setup their own business blog.

I did neither.

All I did was Send an e-Mail to this Guy who is so passionate about creating blog and writing blog content.

I could remember, all I wrote in the email went thus:

"Hi!
I'm a fashion designer.
Please, can you help create a free blog for my fashion business?
I look forward to your reply.
Thanks."

This is the story of how Katiedherb Fashion Blog came into existence.

As aforementioned, I'm a fashion designer and if you have doubt; feel free to ((click my click gallery))


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED ARTICLES

    --