The Quote That Motivated This Blog


Hi and Thanks for checking this post.

I'm a fashion designer, as an addition to my Whitecolar jobs. If you check my gallery, you will see some of my stuff.

In this article, I will like to talk about one of the quotes that motivated this blog to be created.

The Quote That Motivated This Blog

I have been defining success by so many different factors such as:
(i) the amount of awards an endeavor brings
(ii) the amount of money an endeavor generates
(iii) the amount of fame an endeavor produces, etc.

My perspective towards rating success had to change after reading the definition of success in one of John C. Maxwell's book title "Failing Forward".

Below is what the book says about success:

Success = "Knowing your purpose in life. Growing to reach your potential. Sowing seeds that benefit others".

Among other benefits, as long as this blog remains beneficial to people viewing it; I, the owner of this blog won't cease been grateful for attaining success in life.

As aforementioned, I'm a fashion designer and if you have doubt; feel free to ((click my click gallery))

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED ARTICLES

    --