Top Six Trending Fashion Belt

Hi and Thanks for checking this post.

I'm a fashion designer, as an addition to my Whitecolar jobs. If you check my gallery, you will see some of my stuff.


[READ: Difference Between Perfume and Cologne]


In this article, I'll be showcasing the now trending belts in the world of fashion; amidst the very long lists, I've chosen just these six
  • Louis Vuitton women fashion belt is considered first on our list. The brand's creativity has gone pass a mere "LV", and the gold plated ones are very eye-catching part of the Louis Vuitton belts.
  • Gucci Women Belts have price tags that justify the company's credibility. Gucci has maintained one of the top in the global fashion market.
  • Belts by Richard James, awesome stuff. This is chosen for the men with huge passion for their wardrobes.
  • Mulberry Women's  Belts. Another must pick for the female folk loving to rock their fashion life like a floodlights model is mulberry products.
  • Bally Belts; I personally love to see Bally.
  • Helmut Lang with the common "Lang" logo is a must to make this list.
[READ: 28 Reasons People Use Shopify]

As aforementioned, I'm a fashion designer and if you have doubt; feel free to ((click my click gallery))

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED ARTICLES

    --