To Promote Your Business With Facebook Business Page


Hi and Thanks for checking this post.

I'm a fashion designer, as an addition to my Whitecolar jobs. If you check my gallery, you will see some of my stuff.


In this article, I will focus our attention on how to promote business with facebook business page.

Actually, I have been ruminating whether to try promote my fashion design business with Facebook Business Page or not.

I already know that creating a Fashion Design Facebook Page is an easy 15minutes task. Then Belden's article about promoting a local business via facebook page, further inspired me.

Belden, a businessman based in Philippines wrote in his blog:

"I started promoting it [His Rental Business] myself thru a Facebook Business Page. I initially boosted some posts and I found it has reasonable price. Then rentals started to come and mostly weddings.

I noticed that most of the people who came, either guests, hosts, photographers, caterers and event planners checked in my FB business page.

So what I did, I just sort out those who checked in and select the interesting photos. Now comes the best part when the photographers started checking in. Tons of high quality photos, drone shots and videos that I don't have to pay.

I just have to share it on my Business Page, it is free and I got appreciated by them. Now I have free photos, free advertisement from the business pages or personal FB accounts from my visitors. On top of that I don't have to add fresh content in my business page as those FB shares are enough.

I started with Google My Business, got a domain name but I did not build the website yet. I think Facebook Business Page is the best for local businesses...

I am happy because aside from the money from the rentals, I also earn commissions from the services ( photography, catering, event planning, equipment rentals) that I referred. Of course I also have to give them commissions for referring my place."

[You can further read more of Belden's Article on Wealthy Affiliate Community]

As aforementioned, I'm a fashion designer and if you have doubt; feel free to ((click my click gallery)).


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED ARTICLES

    --